skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
recording life's little moments
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Some Scrappy Fun
1 comment:
Robs
said...
Love all of these and LOVE U!! Thanks for scrapping w/ me Fri!!!
April 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Amanda Oates
FLORIDA, United States
Hi. I'm Amanda. I am an Army wife and a stay at home mom to my 5 year old daughter, Emily. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. I am in love with photography and scrapbooking. I look forward to recording many memories with these hobbies.
View my complete profile
TallyScrapper
Walking to Iraq and Back
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(4)
I'm leaving on a jet plane.....
Happy Friday
Taking it a day at a time
Some Scrappy Fun
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(53)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(19)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
March
(1)
My Fav. Bloggers
CamiB Photography
Casey
Christi
Christine
Dionne
Dori
HO
Janet
Jill C.
Kathie D.
Katie
Kristan
Leah
Melita
Rockstar Robs
Shannon
Tami
The Scrappy Gourmet Chefs
Jessica Kelly
Kandis Smith
Mary Shirley
Melissa Phillips
Melodee Langworthy
Vicki Boutin
Vicki Chrisman
1 comment:
Love all of these and LOVE U!! Thanks for scrapping w/ me Fri!!!
Post a Comment