That's how things have been lately. Overwhelmed is a good way to describe things. Life has been a little crazy. I got a lesson in friendship and trust. Truly have been heartbroken over the situation. Then I have been thrust into the situation of being a "single" mother, Michael was able to come home for 10days and that was amazing, but he had to go back. UGH This is totally turning into a woe is me post, but that is not my intention. I will get through this because I am strong. I have had just a bad week emotionally.
The bright spot in all of this is, I finally have gotten my mojo back!!! Woohoo!! I am so happy to be able to enjoy scrapbooking again. The last 9 months or so it felt more like a job than fun. So after taking the long break and reprioritizing things, I am truly happy with scrapbooking again.
So I guess that's it for now. I dont really know what else to say. Drawing a blank.
~A
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wish we could get together and share a cupcake-or two! you totally got your mojo back! i love everything you've created! you've inspired me!
you've got a friend in me!
Post a Comment