Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane.....

That's right. I am running around going crazy to get all packed up. Going to my parents tonight to drop Emily off and then I am flying out to see my hubby tomorrow :) SO EXCITED. Not only will I get to sleep in!! I get to spend 5 days with my hubby- OH and did I mention I am going to lunch on Sunday with Christine from Tallyscrapper. Hard to believe it has been almost 2 years since I have seen her!! So I totally shouldn't be on here posting, I really should be packing lol see where my priorities lie lol. I will leave you with my most recent layout. I totally don't ever scrap about myself- I absolute hate doing it, but I did it. Thanks Kristina for the great challenge :)

Hope you all have a FABULOUS rest of the week and weekend :)

~AO

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

yummy layout! see you sunday! can't wait!

Laurajean said...

Woohoo Amanda....I know you are too excited about seeing your hubby!! And you lucky duck,getting to have lunch with Ms. Christine. Now you two, don't cause too much trouble together...Have Fun girl :)

latte_grande said...

Beautiful layout, girl! Have fun with the DH, enjoy your trip, and I'm so super jealous!! You and Christine try to leave that town in the same shape it was in when you got there, k? :P