Life finally seems to be slowing down. We have a schedule that is working for us and I am glad to say I am no longer sleep deprived. For the first 3 weeks that Michael was gone Emily was getting me up every morning between 5:30-6:00am Just about killed me I tell you. I have just started scrapping again. Even though I am able to scrap again, I still don't have the time that I used to. Which is why I made the difficult decision to resign from the Rusty Pickle Design Team. I am greatful for the experience and the many friendships I have made while I was with them, but it wasn't fair to them that I couldnt put in the time that they needed. I need to focus on my daughter and I.
Off the sad news and onto some good news:
MY hubby is coming home for a week in 16 days WOOHOOOO.

Can I just say that I am excited :) Totally can't wait to have a helper for a week. We miss him so much. I am trying to get Emily fully potty trained before he gets here. I have even tried to bribe her with a trip to Seaworld. Wish me Luck. :)
Well thats all for now. TTFN
~Amanda
PS- Latte if you read this- Do you have an owl to spare please ;)

6 comments:
yay! so happy that you get to see hubby again for a week!
xoxo
oh my gosh, she is the cutest lil thang. YAY for hubby coming home. Big hugs darlin!
Aaw, she is TOO precious! It's so funny you'd mention owls, since I'm going to start working on some more VERY soon! Felt owls AND little girl owl T-shirts...hopefully those will be as cute in real life as they are in my brain, lol!
congrats on the hubbs' visit, girl!!! keeping my fingers crossed with the potty training. i'm doing that myself right now! great bribe...kea is too young to understand them! :(
Hey gorgeous! Glad you'll have hubby back soon! Can we get a profile update to change your location back to FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 U
There you go Robs!! Just for you :)
Post a Comment