Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday

Woohoo it's Friday..... Getting ready to head to the beach again. I am truly enjoying being back in Florida. I missed it so much while we were living in NC. I guess you can take the girl out of the beach, but you can't take the beach out of the girl. Being at the beach just makes me feel at home. Guess that would have to be being born and raised on an island. I am enjoying doing things with Emily, that I got to do with my mother at her age. I have so many shells now I dont know what to do with them all, but it is so much fun and relaxing to go shelling. I just wish Michael was here to enjoy this too. Speaking of Michael, I am heading to Texas next week to see him for 5 days. I am soo excited. :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend last week. I went home to Fernandina for the weekend. Got to see my home girls at the Croppe Shop. You know who you are. I enjoyed getting to see everyone again and scrapping. Oh wait I totally didn't scrapped just ran my mouth and shopped. :) Can't wait to do that again. TWO WEEKS LADIES :)

Ok well gotta run- I will upload some photos later on-

HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

AO






1 comment:

Robs said...

Yeah - I know who I am - by the way - how were thothe cheethe frithe????