Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home from Texas and Fernandina......



Sorry it's taken so long to post. I have been home for a week and it has taken that long for me to recover. Texas was good. Glad I got to see my hubby and my girl Christine :) Had some really yummy BBQ while there. I am still dreaming about the cream corn... Can that be overnighted?? LOL

Shrimp fest was awesome as always. I got to see alot of people I normally don't get to see. This year I spent alot of time with my cousins, which was nice.

Hmmm--- I have some good news. Michael is coming home next week for 2 weeks :) Then he will be gone for a year :( I am thankful he gets to come home before the big trip. So this week will be spent getting ready for him to come home and Emma is getting fixed on Wednesday, so busy busy....

I am going to scrap with pursejunkie tomorrow night (thats right be jealous!!)

Ok gotta run and get to cleaning-

AO

2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awww so happy you get a couple weeks down time with hubby. Enjoy it sweetie. Have fun with Kim, tell her I said, "hi!"

ChristyR said...

Happy Mother's Day! So glad Michael is coming home soon.