A SUPER BAD BLOGGER :)
OK so I have been really neglectful lately. Life has been super busy. I was in Florida for almost 3 weeks and I have been home for a week. It is taking some time to get readjusted to being home. I am leaving in 3 weeks to go back to Florida for another visit (Disney world trip and of course my beloved shrimp festival)
Some awesome scrappy news that I have, but I cant share till May 1st. So check back then for more details.
Emily starts gymnastics tomorrow. I totally cant wait. Bought her a leotard today and had the best time watching her play around in it.

While in Florida, I worked the scrapbook expo in Orlando, Florida for Rusty Pickle. I had a blast meeting fellow chef Cami Bauman and spending time with Kim. (who has left me, she is moving to Tampa, NO FAIR) I also was very excited to see my very own kit for sale in the booth. Kinda felt Rockstar-ish LOL J/K but it was very cool :)
Unfortunately while I was gone, we had to give up our cats. It wasn't because we didn't love them, but we couldn't give them the home that they needed. We are gone so much that they deserve better than that. So I am still dealing with that loss. I am just grateful that Emily doesn't really seem to notice.
Other than that, we are just trying to get unpacked and back to normal (whatever that is)
I have missed you all :)
OK so I have been really neglectful lately. Life has been super busy. I was in Florida for almost 3 weeks and I have been home for a week. It is taking some time to get readjusted to being home. I am leaving in 3 weeks to go back to Florida for another visit (Disney world trip and of course my beloved shrimp festival)Some awesome scrappy news that I have, but I cant share till May 1st. So check back then for more details.
Emily starts gymnastics tomorrow. I totally cant wait. Bought her a leotard today and had the best time watching her play around in it.


While in Florida, I worked the scrapbook expo in Orlando, Florida for Rusty Pickle. I had a blast meeting fellow chef Cami Bauman and spending time with Kim. (who has left me, she is moving to Tampa, NO FAIR) I also was very excited to see my very own kit for sale in the booth. Kinda felt Rockstar-ish LOL J/K but it was very cool :)

Unfortunately while I was gone, we had to give up our cats. It wasn't because we didn't love them, but we couldn't give them the home that they needed. We are gone so much that they deserve better than that. So I am still dealing with that loss. I am just grateful that Emily doesn't really seem to notice.
Other than that, we are just trying to get unpacked and back to normal (whatever that is)
I have missed you all :)

3 comments:
Missed hearing about you! Glad you had a wonderful trip and look forward to seeing some layouts from it. Saw the RP booth here in Madison a few weeks ago and I was totally looking for a kit from you cause I would have bought it but didn't see one. :( I did look too!
Glad you had a wonderful trip ! So Where Can I buy a kit ? that you made? that is so cool!!! I know you must be proud!! Your daughter is so cute , she looks so grown up in heroutfit!! Love reading your blog!
good times in florida! I want to go to a shrimp festival! at first I thought I read the crappy news May 1st and was like oh no! But then I re-read and realize what it is!!! love it. Sorry about the cats and that Kim left you, tell that lady HI for me and hugs! Oh and your DD is so cute in the leotard!
Post a Comment