Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Ok not really that wacky but come on it sounded good :)

Took Emily this morning for her first gymnastics class. She absolutely LOVED it, we had a ton of fun. And now we are both exhausted!!! Next is looking into swim classes. Oh what fun :)

Just wanted to let you all see what I am up to my elbows in this week. Making 25 + felt mushrooms, for something scraptabulous in May. A couple of you will know what I am talking about, but those that dont sorry I am not spilling the beans just yet. BUT I will give you a peeksie :)

Hope you all enjoy your own Wacky Wednesday :)

7 comments:

vannasmom said...

I want some , they are cute!!
Are you taking orders??
Those would look s so good on some birthday invitations!!

ChristyR said...

oh my for the love of pie...love them!

Minda said...

um, you SOOOO have to make more then 25 because I KNOW what they are for and there SOOOOO won't be enough at that level! So get crackin' girl! hehe! So lovely!

Breann said...

I just had to rub it to everyone that I have two specially made shrooms from the big o and they are even cuter in person!!

Kristina said...

hmmm....wonder what they're for? I seem to be up to my elbows these days too....what a coincidence...I'm making 25 too!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh, you girls are so sweet! I can't WAIT until their in my sticky paws!!! MWAH! ;-)

Katie said...

Giggle...whatever it is...I CAN'T WAIT!