Pretty much spent the majority of my weekend in bed, SICK!!!!! What a crappy start to my weekend. Started feeling bad Friday, then Saturday I woke up and felt like someone had run over me with a mack truck, only to hit it in reverse and hit me again and again. Seriously sore throat, sinuses draining, eyes watering, spitting headache, body ache, it goes on and on. So grateful for a wonderful hubby who ran my errands for me and brought me back a sonic Oreo blast that I was craving :). And I cant forget the thank you for letting me sleep in till noon today. Boy did I need that rest, makes me a much better mommy and wife. All in all I feel much better today, still some drainage and itchy watery eyes, but at least I am not achy!!!
10 days left till we go home to Florida for a week. That means 2 weeks till Disney. WOOHOO!!! So excited to take Emily for her 3rd trip. Especially now that she is 2.5 years old , she will really understand what is going on. She slept through most of the rides last time.
Thats really all that is going on here. Here are some photos from this week. See whats blooming in my yard :)

3 comments:
I hope that you are feeling better, Amanda! Those mushrooms are too cute! smiles...
She is just precious!
Emily is so stinkin cute! Love the blooms. Did you pass your crud through the phone? I've been sick all weekend. wah!
Post a Comment