

I made this box as a reward system for my daughter. We are potty training and I am so hoping this helps us. So far it has. It is chocked full of her favorite things ( littlest pet shops, books, stickers, disney wash cloths) So here's to potty training LOL :)


7 comments:
Best of luck my dear....so glad to be done with that stage of my life. The reward box is a fabulous idea! Kids need that instant gratification!
Loving the LOs...wow!
That box is so cute. I wish I would have thought of that when training Samantha. Oh well, there's always Cam now.. lol
Beautiful new work!!
mmm cupcakes!
Cute box too - good luck w/ the potty training!
Gorgeous projects, Amanda! I love that courage layout and great idea with the reward box! smiles...
good luck with the potty training! that reward box is supa cute!
you and those cupcakes! yummy!
update lady! I need an update!
Post a Comment