Still trying to get a few last minute things packed. Can't wait to get home for the Shrimp Festival. 45 years ago my grandfather and some friends founded this yearly festival. It's like a family reunion of sorts. Although I am the black sheep of the family and dont eat seafood, I will enjoy the other yummies at the festival. ie blooming onion and funnell cakes and maybe some pirates punch :)

Sunday we leave for the happiest place on earth. I am so excited, all Emily talks about is meeting the mermaid LOL. Can you tell what her favorite movie is right now. :)
So in honor of NSD and all my fun activities I would like to offer a chance for a RAK. Leave me some love through out this weekend on this post and I will draw a name next Wed, after we get back from Disney. You never know I could feel really generous when I get back and draw 2 names, but you gotta leave some love :)
BIG O

23 comments:
Have a GREAT time, O!!
OoooOOOooo Im SOOOOO jealous!! I wanna go!! Can I stow away in one of your suitcases?? lol
Have a lot of fun but most importantly take a lot of pictures!!
I am sooo glad you are getting to go home for awhile! I couldn't live that far from my family, kudo's to you! Have a great time, eat some funnel cake for me and tell the little mermaid I said to put on a shirt! LOL...just kidding! See you when you get back!
I can't wait to see ya'll! Be safe driving home :)
These pics are great! I Hope you have afun trip :)
You don't have to put me in the drawing - just think it's super cool your family founded that festival! Have a blast, doll!
Wow! Have fun at your family festival!! Eat some funnel cakes for me please , those are yummy , lots of sugar on top and some strawberry's on the side :).. Take lots of pics of the castle too! Be safe!!!!!
I so love checking out new blogs! Love love that photo with the ship! Enjoy your time!!
I'm so happy for you. Have a terrific time Amanda.
Have fun at Disney! One of my favorite places.
Have fun! The dockside picture is GORGEOUS. And you will have fun at WDW!!
Hope you have a great time on your trip. Its so awesome to get to go! Love the picts on your blog.
ScrappyDoo2u
I love seafood festivals of any kind. And then to add on Disney too...have fun!
have a great time! i wish i was going to that shrimp festival with you, i can eat ya know. be safe and have fun! give Kim a hug from me!
Call me when you get here so we can meet up tomorrow - I MISS YOU!!!!
Wow that is really cool. An entire festival that was started by a family member. That is a really neat family history that will last with you and your kiddos and... then some. Neat.
Enjoy Disney!
:) Christine
Hope you have a wonderful vacation!
Hope you have a great time!!
Have a great time!
Hope you are having a good time, Amanda-that boat picture reminds me of the goonies movie and their pirate ship!
Hope you are having a great trip!!
Hope your having a great time!
Are you heading to charlotte ckc?
i am just green w/ jealousy over your trip-- u are gonna have some fab photos and stories to scrap! Cheers!
Post a Comment