Sunday, July 6, 2008

Scrapping like a fool

Well not exactly like a fool, but I have been scrapping. Loving all the challenges Leah has been giving us over at My Scrapbook Nook. I made a new card, a layout, and an ATC (for another challenge). They are keeping me busy.

Right now I am packing for an impromptu trip back to FL. Have to get some paperwork stuff done, but the added bonus is I will see my family. AND I get to go see Kim and Olivia again down in New Port Richey. It has been a long month since I have seen them and I have been going crazy. Miss you guys!!

Here is some pictures from the 4th. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. We ended up just hanging out with some friends and swimming. No fireworks, I kind of regret that. Oh well, there's always next year.

4 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

Congratulations... WE SPIED YOU!!!! You are in the finals for the Glitz CHA giveaway ($500 worth of product)!! We would like to feature your "Heartbreaker" layout on the Glitz blog. Please e-mail me asap candimichelle@gmail.com for more information. Thanks, and again... Congratulations!

Leah said...

great stuff O!
sounds like you had a fun weekend!

latte_grande said...

Omg, girl, those projects are GORGEOUS!! Congrats on being discovered by Glitz, too...you ROCK!!

KimC said...

First off... congratulations on being spied!!!!!

Second..... YAY... you're coming to see me again! I cannot wait to see you guys. We can head to the beach... and the zoo :)

Good luck in the finals at My Scrapbook Nook. Your projects are fabulous!