Monday, July 28, 2008

Maniac Monday or so I thought.

*OK SO I STARTED THIS LAST WEEK* Atleast that's how I feel. I am in such a daze. July has flown by and now here we are on the brink of August. How is this even possible? I remember being told when I was growing up that as you get older the time just seems to move faster. I never really believe that, until now. My baby girl will be 3 in 4 short months, it seems like yesterday that I gave birth to her.

Now it really is August, told you I was in a daze I totally forgot about finishing this post. Things have been really crazy. I put off packing for my trip, because I got sucked in by those books by Stephenie Meyer, you know which ones I am talking about. The Twilight Series. Yes I bought the first book Friday and yea had all 4 of them read by yesterday morning. Did I mention I already read the first book again for a second time. I think I am obsessed now, is it December yet??? Cause I dont think I can wait that long to see the movie, but I guess I will have too.

Heading to Orlando later today when the hubby gets home. Will be gone till next week. Get to see my peeps in New Port Richey. Ok I will update more later, right now I am running behind as usual...

1 comment:

Leah said...

this whole year has flown by!
have a great time in Florida