I have been home for almost a week now and things have just been crazy. Will they ever slow down? I digress. We got home late late Thursday afternoon, got up early
Friday morning and took
Emily to gymnastics. My hubby went with us for the first time and
wouldn't you know that my sweet angelic daughter acted a fool. Well not really but she wanted nothing to do with listening to the instructor. She had seen
Emily doing her donkey kicks, (which is like a handstand, but they are holding onto a bar and kick their legs in the air) and was impressed with her arm strength that she wanted to see if she could do the bridge (which I have always called a back bend) but she was having none of it. Wanted to keep playing on the obstacle course. Silly girl, so this week I have been trying to work with her on it. Next time daddy stays in the observation room
LOL..

Saturday we made the drive up to Raleigh to the hello kitty store for
Kerroppi's birthday. He turned 20 you know :) Emily got to meet Hello Kitty, while we were there.
Don't you know I left my camera at home, but never fail I paid $2 for a
Polaroid of her and Hello Kitty. Now all she talks about is having a party with Hello Kitty. Guess we have a birthday party theme 4 months early
LOL. We will see if she changes her mind.
Sunday and Monday I spent cleaning and unpacking with a little scrapping in the mix. Here is what I have been working on :




9 comments:
Now I'm depressed. I remember when that danged frog came OUT... that was 20 YEARS ago!?!? sheesh.
pretty! can't wait to see the rest!
Ohhh...love your book. It looks so pretty. :)
You've been busy! I can't wait to see the finished mini book ;)
they make great hello kitty party stuff!!! we have some of it just for every day use!
Loving that mini... and the cards, so pretty! Emily looks darling with HK!
Wow! You've been busy!!! Love everything! And Emily looks so cute with Kitty!
Omg, such adorable little projects you've got there! And what a sweet picture of dd with Hello Kitty...thank goodness for good 'ol Polaroid! :)
fun fun! great stuff as usual!
Post a Comment