I had been thinking about for a few weeks about trying out for My Scrapbook Nooks design team. I went back and forth and finally at the last minute (I am not kidding either, I sent my email in at 11:55p.m.) to try out. Well I got an email yesterday, congratulating me on making the top 25! So I made it to the next round. Cross your fingers, I love their kits and really want to make this DT!! Congrats to the other finalists as well. I am totally blown away by all the other entries. They are amazing! You should go over to their site, their kits are fabulous and addicting!!
Now yesterday was my hubby's birthday and we had a little party for him here at the house. Just the three of us.
Ofcourse my sweet hubby made my day, even though it was his birthday. Look at what I got. Such a sweet guy. He had ordered it a few days ago and just happened to be delivered on his birthday. Thanks babe :)

12 comments:
Congratulations girl! I'm so proud of you for trying... I'm pulling for ya'
oh! congrats on making top 25! good luck!
Happy b-day to your hubby and yeah for a new purse!!
good luck!
Good luck O....I know you'll do great!
I'm rootin' for ya, O!! That cake looks DELICIOUS, and your little girly girl looks SO MUCH like her daddy!!! Nice purse, too!! Sheesh! Happy Birthday to your hubs!
whoo hoo!! Congrats on the top 25!
Beautiful cupcakes and love that purse!
Yay for making the top 25!! I didn't know you were over at the Nook...I've just started visiting over there, but it's hard to get the hang of their MB! I'll try to look for you the next time I'm there. :) I'm rooting for you!
Oh, and happy birthday to your DH!
Oh, the picture on the top of your blog made me want cupcakes!
And congrats with the Top 25 at the Nook: Can't wait to see more of your work there!
Well done on getting through to the final 25 :o)
Loving the new handbag!! xxx
Fab photos and lovely blog!!!
Congrats on the Top 25 list!!
Congratulations Amanda !!! I am cheering for you - good luck on the next round - very well deserved!!!
Post a Comment