Thank you all for the birthday wishes, They made my day. We had cake here at home with friends and family. And the most awesome wings for dinner. The perfect YUM in my opinion. All Emily could talk about was party, party, party!!! My husband bought a Nemo cake. We thought it would be fun to get a cake with a character that Emily is into. And let me tell you Nemo is it. Thats ALL we hear about NEMO!!! Here are some photos from that day.



Finally got my hubbys re-enlisment paperwork taken care of yesterday. 6 more years with the army- woohoo :) Unfortunately we could not get an assignment pinpointed and it looks like that will not happen till April - May time frame. Which if we end up moving that would give me 3 months. Yes you read that right 3 months to get ready to move. Please keep us in your prayers during this crazy time.
I am excited. I am going home to Florida for 3 weeks on March 17th. I miss home terribly. I want some warm weather LOL.
So that is the update from around here. Much Love-
AO :)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a cute cake!
Nemo!
Hope you had a good day :)
Post a Comment