Friday, February 22, 2008

The Big 25


Yes in less than 2 hours I will be officially 25. Where has the time gone?? I am totally depressed over it. LOL. I dont know why but I have had a hard time dealing with this milestone. I think it is because I am not where I saw myself at 25. I thought I would have a degree and a congressional lawyer, but here I sit a SAHM in NC. I guess I shouldnt complain, I have been truly blessed with a wonderful husband of almost 5 and a half years and with my beautiful daughter. Life really isnt all that bad :)

Ok well I am heading to bed I will finish this up tomorrow with photos :)

Have a blessed day :)

~AmandaO

6 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!! 25?!? You are just a baby...definitely nothing to get depressed about. smiles...

JenM said...

1Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having a fabulous day!!!

ChristyR said...

Happy 25th! I remember being depressed at that age, cos I was like damn..I'm half way to 50! But then I turned 30, and half way to 60 and now I can't even remember how old I am!! Have fun...enjoy what 20's you have left!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday!
Being 25 isn't THAT bad...lol

Leah's Crafty Life said...

when I got to 29, I took it hard.. now i don't care this week. LOL
Happy BELATED Birthday hon!

Sarah Rice said...

Happy Birthday!

I also remember the sadness of turning 25. I was bummed for a week. Everyone thinks their life will go another way. (I too thought Id be a lawyer by now)

Enjoy the things that have happened and dont beat yourself up for what hasnt.