So as I have been talking about we had a "cupcake" party Saturday. What's a cupcake party you ask? Well it was supposed to be a Valentine party for my daughter and her friends, but some things got in the way and we had to postpone. It was a great little get together for my daughter and her friends. I made little goodie bags for them and ofcourse CUPCAKES :) I definetly see more parties in our future. We had a bubble machine, so we took the kids outside and let then run around. Have to get all that excess energy out. :)
Oh how neat! You've inspired me to have a 'just because' party for my little girl. ...maybe next month. :) I think that would be lots of fun for her and her little friends. ;)
Hi. I'm Amanda. I am an Army wife and a stay at home mom to my 5 year old daughter, Emily. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. I am in love with photography and scrapbooking. I look forward to recording many memories with these hobbies.
3 comments:
oo everything looks so yummy :!
too cute!!!! I LOVE cupcakes! Actually going to make some tomorrow for a going away present for someone at my husband's office.
Oh how neat! You've inspired me to have a 'just because' party for my little girl. ...maybe next month. :) I think that would be lots of fun for her and her little friends. ;)
Post a Comment