Saturday, February 2, 2008

Politics

Man oh man I wasnt going to post about politics but I have to get something off my chest and after seeing AmandaSparrows blog post I feel inspired. This will be brief and to the point.

I saw this quote from Hillary Clinton and frankly I am appalled---

"It took a Clinton to clean after the first Bush and I think it might take another one to clean up after the second Bush."

- Hillary Clinton at the Democratic presidential debate in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Seriously what is she thinking- it has taken a Bush to clean up the mess they left. That really grinds my gears.

Told you it would be brief :)



3 comments:

Tami said...

gosh, we just do not see eye to eye in the politic circles...thanks for the sneak peeks! and those cupcakes, i wish i could come over and have one!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

LMAO I'm sorry.. I just think that quote is hilarious!! Still love me?

Sarah Rice said...

She makes me wanna barf!

I think Im voting for McCain too