skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
recording life's little moments
Friday, February 8, 2008
Wanna feel like a popstar???
Well now you can with Rusty Pickle's New Popstar Line. Hope you like it :)
2 comments:
Staci Compher
said...
love this!! NEED this!!!
February 8, 2008 at 12:12 PM
ChristyR
said...
oh my i love it all!
February 8, 2008 at 2:41 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Amanda Oates
FLORIDA, United States
Hi. I'm Amanda. I am an Army wife and a stay at home mom to my 5 year old daughter, Emily. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. I am in love with photography and scrapbooking. I look forward to recording many memories with these hobbies.
View my complete profile
TallyScrapper
Walking to Iraq and Back
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(53)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(10)
The Big 25
Happy Valentine's Day
So to kit or not to kit
Something Fun in the works
Wanna feel like a popstar???
Easter is around the corner
Under the Stars
It's GAME TIME!!! Rusty Pickle Style
Sugary Goodness
Politics
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(19)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
March
(1)
My Fav. Bloggers
CamiB Photography
Casey
Christi
Christine
Dionne
Dori
HO
Janet
Jill C.
Kathie D.
Katie
Kristan
Leah
Melita
Rockstar Robs
Shannon
Tami
The Scrappy Gourmet Chefs
Jessica Kelly
Kandis Smith
Mary Shirley
Melissa Phillips
Melodee Langworthy
Vicki Boutin
Vicki Chrisman
2 comments:
love this!! NEED this!!!
oh my i love it all!
Post a Comment