The other thing I am going is the walk 14,000 miles and back to iraq with some of my girls from tally. I am soo excited about this. A great way to support Christine as her hubby goes back to iraq and I am hoping to lose tons of weight too :) I stepped on the scale a couple weeks ago and about had a heart attack. So thats what brought on giving up pepsi.
I never really talk about the military aspect of my life, but please keep us in your prayers. My husband only has a little less than 7 months of recruiting left and we are faced with the unknown right now of where we go next. Looks like we wont know till sometime in March. I was hoping for next month, but I know God has a plan. So I am just going to go with the flow. :)
I leave you with some recent work I have done and ofcourse some new photos of Emily. I hoep you all have a fabulous day :)


Fun Little Layout of My Baby Girl (used a Becky Fleck Sketch):

I leave you with a little SNEAK PEEK of the Rusty Pickle Blog Challenge for February.

3 comments:
gave up pepsi?? i would die, that is my favorite drink. last year i vowed to just have one a day and for me that was doable and i am still sticking to it. good luck to you and i am so happy you are joining us to iraq and back...now have fun on that eliptical..tricia would be jealous, for that is her favorite machine!
oh wow you go girl!!! GL on giving up the pepsi... my fav drink too! LOVE the new layouts.. especially the sneaky peek!
give a week-then you won't miss the soda anymore (i gave up my diet coke so i feel your pain!) love that last layout!
Post a Comment