Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cupcake Goodness Target Style

Ok so I am over the top excited over this. Just to let you all know my birthday is next month, the 23rd to be exact. Target gift cards will be accepted as early as TODAY lol :) Anyhoo here is the goodies that I purchased yesterday....


Plate:
Bowl:
Placemat :


9 comments:

ChristyR said...

okay I think I have to get some of those! And your birthday is coming up! Woohoo!

Sarah Rice said...

oh the cupcake lovliness! I have to go to Target now!

So... its almost your birthday huh. How old you gonna be O?

Tami said...

if you don't get what i want you to get for your birthday i will buy it for you myself. and i guess i will have to go to target to find all that loot! the last little felt things are cUTE! i guess i could recreate them.

and i am so proud of you and yoru workout schedule and the no soda!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

OMG those are the cutest lil cupcakes.. you enabler!! I think I see a trip in my future. Oh, and quit rubbing it in my face you're only gonna be 23!! *snicker*

Leah said...

ooh that cupcake stuff looks awesome...I think I *need* that paper....

vannasmom said...

OOO I think I am going to have go to target!
That is so cute , cupcakes, sounds good!

JenM said...

MmMMMMMM!!! I wants!

dori.aleman.medina said...

omg!!! my target didn't have those!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! these purchases are the cutest, I love anything with cupcakes, love those embellishments too :)