It is a nice, cool, and crispy 32 degrees here in NC, today. Doing lots of cleaning. We took the Christmas tree down yesterday. We also bought Emily a tv for her room. We offically call it "Operation taking our living room back". It is so nice to be able to have it back :) Hopefully we can transition her into sleeping in her own bed too :) Wouldnt that be nice :) I have moved a majority of her toys into the office/playroom. Which is another nice thing, I am so tired of stepping over toys in my living room. I feel so liberated :)
Scrappy News----
Rusty Pickle has a new blog challenge up on their blog-
"Nothing Rusty Here"
Check it out. It was a super Fun challenge to do- Here is my attempt at it :)

Tallyscrapper is wrapping up the super cyber crop for the New Year and it was a BLAST!! I got soo much scrapping done. Here is another layout I got done for it. I totally love it, because it is so not my style to scrap something that isnt a person in my life. I hope you like it as well. Cause lets face it Gas Sucks.

7 comments:
Hear ya on the gas thing. Great thing to scrap.. I need to do that too ;) Love that skull!!
We took back out living room/sunroom Sunday. So nice to have it nice... but we put the extra kids toys in there since they combined bedrooms.. LOL So, yeah.. still stepping over toys here n there!
Totally loving the Gas Sucks layout! Great idea!
32 degrees is COLD?!
hey just checking in on ya! Love the layouts....going to work on the RP challenge tomorrow...hey you working any expos this year? let me know...I am going to teach at a few...talk to you soon!
great ideas! Your layouts are fab!
I will be working CHA summer, I haven't heard back for sure from Tasha, but as soon as I hear what shows I will be at, I will let you know. Will both you and Kim be at CHA Chicago? Are you going to CHA Anaheim?
Can't wait to see you again....St. Charles was so fun!
gosh... i love that gas sucks one! wow... how did i miss that at tally? lol-that's why i read the blogs!
Post a Comment