So yes you read that right I have lost 6lbs already. I am so excited. I have only been working out alittle over a week. I know that every week will not be like this but hey it's a start. I am ready for the new me, no more size 12 jeans. No more "goodyear tire" around my waist from the baby weight. I am ready to be one hot mama in a bikini this summer! I want to be comfortable in my own skin again. I had a really down day the other day and my girlies at tallyscrapper really encouraged me and I thank you for that, without the love and support from you guys and my family, I dont think I would be able to continue with this. Cause I am not going to lie this has NOT been easy. I have given up all of my favorite things, pepsi , butterfingers, and CUPCAKES. Omgosh did I really say that aloud. LOL. I havent really given up cupcakes completely, I am using them as a reward for every 10lbs I lose I get a cupcake :) I may skip the first cupcake. I am having a cupcake party for my daughter and her friends next month so I may wait till then to indulge, but I will tell you this I have soo much more energy now that I have been working out and eating right and for that I am grateful. I have a horrible temper and stressout very easily and lately that has not been the case. I know my husband is happy about that. :)
So nothing else is really going on around here. I am going to relax this weekend, the hubby is working (which sucks). Then next week is full of playdates and packing. We are leaving for Fl on the 25th. So excited about this cause I am going to party with my besties from the Oasis at Dionne's house. I havent seen them in forever, cant wait to get my scrap on with you ladies :)
I havent really been scrapping lately, but playing with felt. It's crazy cause the other night all I could dream about was felt. It was the strangest thing. Here are some cuties that I have made with felt :)

Have a wonderful day everyone :)
~ The Big O
4 comments:
go amanda go!
what an accomplishment..i've said it before and i'll say it again, YOU ROCK!
way to go!
love the lil felt mushrooms! so cute!
way to go!!!
Congrats on the first 6lbs!!! You go O! Id kill to get rid of my size 12s as well. I wish I had the motivation you do.
And you know I love your shroomies
xoxo
Post a Comment