For two weeks and all it has done since he has been home is rain. Guess what it did while I was in texas?? Yup it rained every day. UGH I was so looking forward to the beach with him and Busch Gardens. Oh well we will have to figure out other things to do. Can I say I didn't know it was going to be this hard having him home. I am totally being territorial and quick to be irritated with him. I swear if he touches my thermostat one more time or tracks dirt on the carpet again, I will just scream. I am trying to remember he is only here for 2 weeks then gone for a year, but sometimes he just grinds my gears. Comes in and thinks he is the man of the house and we have to go by his rules WTF~! Does he not understand that we have a routine that works for emily and I. That he needs to think about that before he gets his head up his butt. It was kind of sweet justice when he dropped his ipod in the toliet yesterday. Thats kind of mean isnt it. I love him I do. Just transitioning to this deployement has SUCKED. Not that it doesn't suck all the time, but this is the first one with Emily. Thanks for letting me rant over this nonsense. Sometimes you just need to let it out. :)
Gotta head to walmart oh joy.
Amanda
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww, Amanda. I completely understand what you're going through. {{hugs}}
Post a Comment