
Adjusting to a deployment sucks. I am not going to sugar coat it. I have had some very bad days, but some pretty ok days too. Yesterday was one of those days. I have been through deployments before, but never where I was living on my own and having a child to raise. My daughter breaks my heart daily. The first day after he left, she laid in my bed half the day wrapped up watching cartoons, telling me that "I miss my daddy, I have tears". She has had major temper tantrums, the littlest thing sets her off. I am trying my hardest to give her the attention and reassurance that she needs. Trying to find a routine for us has been daunting. Everytime I leave my house, my husband manages to get online. So I have to rush back home to talk to him. My daughter seems to brighten up after talking to her daddy. Thank goodness we are never far from home! I will play this game until he is settled. We have a box already set aside to mail to my hubby, Emily has been coloring lots of pictures for her daddy. :)

Oh yea gotta LOVE thieves!! You would think being among soldiers you wouldnt have to worry about this, but NEWSFLASH they are just as bad. I hope the soldier that stole my husbands glasses enjoys them while he can, cause Karma is going to come back and bite you. The were $400 glasses, thank goodness we didnt pay that for them. Otherwise I would have had a heart attack. So I will be off to the store to fix my husbands broken pair that he never had fixed to mail to him.

2 comments:
thinking of you sweets...deployments do suck and especially when you have kiddos...if you need anything girl...just hollar!!!
Loves ya!!!
I am sorry to hear that you girls are having a hard time adjusting....i hope the time flies and he is back with you soon!
Post a Comment