Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes I fell off the face of the earth but,

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been MIA for good reasons. First back around September we found out that my hubby's next duty station would be Ft. Hood, TX for 4-6weeks and then deploy for a year. So we had to get our house ready to sell and figure out if I was going to go to Texas with him or not. Plus I had my wisdom teeth extracted at that time too. We ended up putting our house on the market at the end of October and luckily for us it was only on the market for 19 days. Which was a blessing and I am truly thankful it happened so quickly but it was a really stressful and hetic time. The movers came 2 days before we left for Thanksgiving vacation. Michael still had to work in NC till January, so Emily and I moved in with my parents. In January Michael took 30 days of leave and we spent a week in Disney, a week on a cruise to the Bahamas, and a 2 weeks to get Emily and I settled in our new apartment in New Port Richey, Fl. Michael left last week for Ft. Hood, but before he left he surprised me with a new puppy. Her name is Emma and she is a silky terrier. She is just precious. I have been a bit overwhelmed lately with trying to potty train a 3 year old and a 11 week old puppy, but I am ready to scrap again. If you check out Rob's blog you can see the first layout I have done since I went on hiatus. So stay tuned- Lots of scrappy work to come hopefully :)

Here are some pictures showing you what we have been up too :)

Amanda





8 comments:

Kristina said...

Well it's about stinkin' time girl!! You've certainly been missed....Emma is just adorable!!

ChristyR said...

she is just precious! oh my gosh! you will be busy potty training but good thing about small dogs=small messes!

hugs on michael being at ft. hood. i could be at the same place as he and not even know it!

great cruise pics!

latte_grande said...

Holy cow, girl! Busy, busy! I think I would've had a mini-attack by now, lol! Your new puppy is just PRECIOUS...hopefully we'll be hearing more from you soon! :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

SOOOO good to see you darlin! Love your new pooch, she's so precious to look at. Emily is cute as ever!! So sorry about hubby deploying :( That is so rough. WTheck has Kim been lately? big hugs!! xoxo

Robs said...

SO GLAD to have my partner in crime back in DA HOOD - lol Hope to see you soon and cant wait to meet Emma.

Kim said...

Love
the pic of you and hubby on your cruise
cute daughter
new puppy!
love it all
glad you are back!

Laurajean said...

OMG, she is just too adorable...I just saw her on your RP layout you posted at Tally.....Miss ya girl.
Thinking of you guys...{{hugs}}

Ashley H said...

Omg I have the same picture taken in front of that little podium!