*ETA- THE KIT IS NOW SOLD OUT*
Thank you to everyone who bought this kit, I hope you enjoy it as much as skrapgirl, HiDilley, and I enjoyed putting it together!!
Thank you to everyone who bought this kit, I hope you enjoy it as much as skrapgirl, HiDilley, and I enjoyed putting it together!!
If you haven't bought one you should RUN not walk over to Tallyscrapper to get one. Me and 2 other tally ladies designed this months kit. It is so bright and colorful! A must have for everyone... Their kits sell out pretty fast, so don't miss out :)


4 comments:
ahhh gorgeous work darlin.. and fabulous kit design! I really enjoyed working with it this month, and literally have nothing left but scraps! Kudos!!
got mine! Can't wait to get it. You girls did an awesome job putting it together.
And cute stuff you made with it!
loved it! you guys designed an awesome kit!
Imanaged to get one.....I can't wait to play with it!
Post a Comment