Friday, May 16, 2008

Private

Sorry to inconvenience anyone but I felt for safety reasons that I need to make my blog private for awhile. I got a comment from a strange person, so I deleted it. Well this morning there was another comment. I hope you all understand. Thanks

5 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

That's yucky!!! You know, you can change your blogaddress too... if you ever want to keep the content, and make it so that your old address is no good... You can do that in the Settings area of your blog. Totally understand wanting to make it private for a while!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awww so sorry hon. I get them once in awhile. You know, you can also turn off the settings in your account so Google can't crawl your website.
Sorry I missed your call... i have no damn clue where my phone is at the moment! :(

~Kammie~ said...

thanks ma'am for the invite! and love the new banner :O) I sure I am in the mood for cucpcakes today!!!! LOL

Leah said...

going to a private blog for awhile is understandable. I would too.
Have a good weekend O.

rajah1116 said...

Totally....thanks 4 adding me though!