Friday, May 23, 2008

I miss you


10 years seems like a very long time, but for me it seems just like yesterday. Coming over after school with Michael to bring me a dr. pepper and a reeses peanut butter cup, you singing the theme to titanic when we saw the movie, or how 'bout your nickname chicken boy. There are tons of memories I have of you and I think of them often, especially this time of year. I know you are in heaven watching over us, I take comfort in that, but I still miss you. I wish you were here. I will never forget you my friend.

4 comments:

Tami said...

i haven't listened to that song is a long long time. thanks for sharing it with all of us again

rajah1116 said...

Beautiful Tribute....

ChristyR said...

beautiful. hugs O!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

hugs sweet lady.