I have been doing lot of cleaning and baking the last couple days. Trying to get ready to go out of town for a few weeks. I am excited about going home. I miss Florida and my family immensely. But for now I will leave you with some yummy goodness taken this afternoon.
Loved meeting you and working with you at the Scrapbook Expo! What a great time! Check out my blog...I am so happy that I will be able to check up on you here.
Hi. I'm Amanda. I am an Army wife and a stay at home mom to my 5 year old daughter, Emily. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. I am in love with photography and scrapbooking. I look forward to recording many memories with these hobbies.
3 comments:
okay she is such a cutie! Love that you have pumpkins growing..how does that happen?
Loved meeting you and working with you at the Scrapbook Expo! What a great time! Check out my blog...I am so happy that I will be able to check up on you here.
She is adorable! Glad you are back home and enjoying some home time!
Love the pumpkin too!
Post a Comment