Friday, September 14, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Wow where has the time gone??? Seriously, so much has happened in the past month since I blogged. I went home to Florida for a couple weeks (which was fabulous). I went to Chicago to to work the Scrap Expo. And now I am home trying to get ready for the fall. I just love fall weather, can't wait to be able to turn off the A/C and open the windows. WOOHOO Doesnt that sound nice.

A little scrappy news :

While I was at CHA back in July, I met Dee from www.thescrappygourmet.com and she is just the sweetest! And now I am apart of their "chefs" on their site. Go check them out. Their kits are absolutely AWESOME!!!!! I cant wait to put my first kit up!!! THANKS Dee and the scrappy gourmet for this amazing oppportunity!!!


Now let me shower you all with some photos-- Can't have a post without including the little one :)


Learning to Swim with her Daddy:

She got her first hair cut!!!! Big Girl Now!!

Just Being Silly:

2 comments:

Christi said...

I saw your fun DT news. Congratulations!!! smiles...

Mary said...

Congrats Amanda!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you at TSG!!