Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Back from Charlotte

WOW It has been awhile since I have posted. So many fabulous things going on right now. I am traveling to retail shows with Rusty Pickle so between that and taking care of my daughter and my other design team obligations I dont have much time to blog.




I've been tagged! Pretty cool that someone would think me or my blog rocks (Casey you are the sweetest and YOU ROCK GIRL!!!)

And now, onto my list of Girl Bloggers that I think ROCK, in no particular order. :)

1. Casey- You are so sweet to check out my blog- your handwriting always leaves me speechless, I wish I could write like you.

2. Jill- I am so honored to call you my friend. You are an amazing scrapbooker and person.

3. Rockstar Robs- What can I say your name says it all!! I wish we had more time to hang out!!

4. Jaime Waters- Have you seen her work?? If not you are truly missing some freaking awesome stuff!! When I have scrappers block I go to her blog for inspiration.

5. Kelly Goree-- She continues to amaze me each time she uploads a new layout. I love her stuff and she is the sweetest in person too!!!

No comments: