*You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
Right round round round*
That is certainly how I have felt this last year. I have neglected so many things, but started so many other things. My husband came home from Afghanistan, we moved, and Emily started Pre-school. I think things are finally settling down and we are getting into a routine. Which has been sorely lacking here in the past few months. I haven't scrapped in a few months. I have 10+ layouts half done. I was without a printer to print out my journaling on. I have been seriously considering starting a photography business. Right now I am just getting the hang of things. Doing a few sessions here and there. I will leave you with some of my recent faves of pictures....
~ A




right round like a record, baby
Right round round round*
That is certainly how I have felt this last year. I have neglected so many things, but started so many other things. My husband came home from Afghanistan, we moved, and Emily started Pre-school. I think things are finally settling down and we are getting into a routine. Which has been sorely lacking here in the past few months. I haven't scrapped in a few months. I have 10+ layouts half done. I was without a printer to print out my journaling on. I have been seriously considering starting a photography business. Right now I am just getting the hang of things. Doing a few sessions here and there. I will leave you with some of my recent faves of pictures....
~ A





No comments:
Post a Comment