

I ask myself this every day. Sorry I haven't been around much. I am backed up on my emails too. Let me try and get you up to speed on what has been happening in the past few months. Emily started preschool back in September. We have been going to Gainesville to see our gators play. We went to Disney World on Nov. 1st for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. (which might I add a total blast!!) Getting ready for Michael to come home for R&R. Yes Michael is coming home very soon for a well deserved break. Emily and I are beside ourselves. I am putting up the Christmas Tree a week early because of all the excitement. I have lost 31lbs since August. My baby turns 4 next week, so we are in party planning mode here. Wizard of Oz is her theme. Ummmmmmmm that's really it. I drove 9 hours today so I am a little out of it, but wanted to give you guys an update no matter how crazy it is :) Hopefully I will be back to posting soon :)

1 comment:
Amanda, I love your work!! I see that you haven't posted in awhile, but I would love to scraplift one of your layouts!
I am co-owner of www.chattyscrappers.net and we have a monthly challenge where we scraplift talented scrapbookers! Let me know if you are interested, you don't have to do anything!
Post a Comment