I have been doing a little scrapping here and there. Haven't finished anything persay, but I will give you a peek of what I have been working on.........
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Independence
During this deployment I am learning about myself. There are things I never thought I would have to deal with. Personally the thought of dealing with it scares me. I have always had someone to take care of me or lean on when things get rough. I made a joke with Michael before he left that atleast I didnt have to worry about his car breaking down ( it's a 2008 Acura TL), I spoke to soon. Not even 2 weeks after he left, the car died. I was mortified. Not only did it break down, but the tag that I had been after him to renew expired. So here I am alone with a three year old and a broken car. I will NEVER joke about anything like that again. Did I mention all the traveling I was doing while this happened, so the car has sat for 2 months and now is finally fixed. So now I have a new appreciation for the things that my husband does for me.
I have been doing a little scrapping here and there. Haven't finished anything persay, but I will give you a peek of what I have been working on.........
I have been doing a little scrapping here and there. Haven't finished anything persay, but I will give you a peek of what I have been working on.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man, I'm so sorry you had car trouble...to go so long without a vehicle would be the suck! I remember one time my DH was in the field, we were living on post, I was about 7/8 months pregnant, and we got a notice saying our lawn had to be mowed. I had NEVER done that before, but I sure learned...military wives are a special breed! Hang in there, girl!
Super cute page, btw! :)
Post a Comment