Tuesday, July 28, 2009
trying to get down to the heart of the matter
I have been doing some soul searching lately. I had been completely let down with scrapbooking for reasons I am not going to disclose, but I stopped having fun with it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to quit or not. With my husband leaving and adjusting to the curves that life has thrown me, I packed everything up. For weeks all my scrapbook stuff sat in the bottom of my closet behind the closed door. Slowly little by little in the last 2 weeks, I have been bringing it back out. I have been falling in love with this hobby all over again. This time though my daughter is joining the ride. :) She is so sweet, she came out of her room yesterday and said " momma- it's scrapbooking time". So here is what I have produced with "scrapbooking time" :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful pages, hon! Sometimes it's nice to just take a break for awhile. It's not like the pictures are going anywhere! If you don't enjoy it, what's the point, right?
YAY!!! I am so happy to see this post and your gorgeous layouts again!! smiles...
I'm glad you're back o.
Post a Comment