Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winners

OMGOSH Thank you soo much for the turn out for this RAK. And since I am in the giving mood ;) I let my daughter choose 2 RAKS..... We all know you want to know who won so here we go......





Shake Shake Shake--
Drawing Winner1--



Drawing winner 2--Congrats winners- :)

6 comments:

ChristyR said...

congratulations laura and katie!

scrappygal said...

Wow girls a little extra Merry in your Christmas ! Congrats. BTW those pics of your daughter...cute cute !

Charlee said...

Congrats Laura and Katie!

Amanda, I absolutely LOVE the pics of your daughter!
How adorable!

dori.aleman.medina said...

yah for those who won!

Laurajean said...

Omg Amanda.......THANK YOU SO MUCH...that has made my day....Woohoo, doing the happy dance :o)
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Give that little one a BIG kiss from me, for picking my name...heehee!!!
Congrats Katie!!!
Laura

Katie said...

Oh yay!!!! :) Seems like I never win these things! Give E a big smooch from me too!

Guess what? Your SS gift is going postal today! Yay!