Whew I have been home for about a week now and I am still trying to catch up on things. I am not sure if I will be able to lol. Things just get crazier from here. I work this weekend at my LSS, then next weekend is my little girl's 2nd birthday. Where did the time go????? and then a few days later I leave for florida for 2 weeks. I am working the Memories Expo in Orlando for Rusty Pickle and then spending Thanksgiving in Fernandina with my family. Even though it is soo busy it is my favorite time of the year and I cannot wait for Christmas. Ok enough about all that.
I am soo excited to tell you about my first kit on
the scrappy gourmet. I am beyond estatic over this opportunity. Here is the Layout-- Be on the lookout for a couple more kits coming soon :)

Also over on the
Rusty Pickle blog, they are doing monthly challenges you have to check them out. Here is my sample for this month---
No comments:
Post a Comment