Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Things have been absolutely crazy here the past week and unfortunately it doesnt look like it is going to stop till December. Between working, Scrap deadlines, Holidays, and my baby's 2nd birthday, I will be on the go. I do have a little break though at the end of this month, a trip to Myrtle Beach for 3 days with my husband's grandparents. (I am SOOO excited)

Well that is what's happening around here. Dont forget to visit Rusty Pickle's Blog
They are hosting challenges each month, that are super fun and inspiring. Here is what I did for this months challenge, we were asked to create an altered item using any of the rusty pickle halloween papers:
Here are some of my latest projects:

Mom Gift Bag and Card Set
Layout for a challenge on TallyScrapper:
Layout of my hubby and daughter (one of my fav photos)

Another layout for TallyScrappers Survivor Challenge: And I cant l post this without some recent photo's of my baby girl:

at the park

Goofing aroundWearing mommie gator shirt
GO GATORS!!

Can you tell whats going on in our house--

Teething!!!!!But she still knows how to have a good time

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love the layouts Amanda!!

And you've been tagged! Click here!