Thursday, September 9, 2010

Photography

I have taken a huge interest in photography. I had my first photo session with my cousin's family this past weekend. Nervous doesn't even describe how I felt. Terrified more like it. What if I don't get any good shots, what if they don't like the shots I get, etc etc etc... Turns out I had nothing to worry about, the shoot was so much fun. I feel so grateful that I was able to capture these images for them. Here are a few :)

1 comment:

Veronica Spriggs said...

Wow kudos to you! it looks like you didn't have a thing to be nervous about. your photos are really very nice. I've recently taken up photography too i've taken a few classes at the art college here but i can't seem to get where i want to be. It looks like you are off to a great start.

Veronica
5Star Digital Scrapbooking