Thursday, August 14, 2008
RAK TIME
I actually went to the dentist without having a complete meltdown, woohoo... I hate the dentist you see, which I don't think hate even comes close to how I feel about the dentist. So in honor of my bravery I want to offer a RAK from Rusty Pickle. Leave me a comment on this post and I will draw a winner on Sunday. Good Luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
My dentist is cool but I STILL don't like going to see him. lol
lol...when I quit work, I also had to quit my dentist because she only accepted my insurance and not the one we have through husband...I have been dragging my feet trying to find a new one and my teeth are not happy with me...but I am PROUD of you for going to your appt-Way to go!!
I hate the dentist. i have figured out he is Satan in a white coat!
Poor thing , I hate the dentist too!! Every time I go , I swear , I get sick every time!! Hope yuou feel better :)
I've needed to make an appointment for over a year...maybe I should do that?!
i am with you on the dentist!!hate going but glad when its over!
is you banner of cupcakes there to scare dentist away!they look very yummy!
I am the same if not worse than you about the dentist!! HATE them
Yay! You did it and survived :D See, I told you she is very good, and very nice!
PS.... don't include me in the RAK :D But that's a given, right? Ha!
Congrats on making it back from the dentist alive!! ;)
I totally don't need the RAK, but I so hear ya on the dentist!!! I just got my root canal finished and crowned this morning, after having to switch to a dentist who actually knew what they were doing! I HATE the dentist!!!
Heehee, I know how you feel Amanda....I'm NOT a dentist person either, hate them.....I'm glad you made it through today ;o)
My daughter is getting her wisdom teeth out in Nov. I will take her scrap shopping before incase she feels like doin some scrapping.
Glad you went!
hummingbird
diane
My dentist is a sweetie..but I sitll grtip the end of my chair waiting for it to beover the entire time ! Congrats for getting through it alive ! ;0)
sorry about the dentist. it always makes me nervous too.
ugh....I have an all out anxiety attack in the hours leading up to my dentist appts.... I completely understand! congrats on your bravery :)
ohhh my....so glad that you survived that appointment...I get all white knuckled when sitting in the dentist chair!!!!!! I wonder if there is a stronger word than hate???? because I would really like to use it here!
Glad you made it through....I swear my blood pressure goes up even when I just get my teeth cleaned - having a great dentist is key.
Love the layouts in the post below...you inspire me!
I'm dreading my upcoming appt. I feel your pain! I don't hate visits, but I hate what they tell me I have to have done. Last time ... it was a root canal!
Proud of ya for staying strong!
I hate doctors as a whole... they always seem to find something wrong...
As for the RAK, one from Rusty Pickle is so AWESOME... I'd love if you picked me! :)
I hate them oh soooooooooooo much too. Glad you survived it!!!
I can't stand going to dentist and I use to work for one.
Post a Comment