Monday, June 2, 2008

Hola!

From sunny Florida. I am here again :) Haven't been to the beach yet, but never fear I will make it there. Heading to Tampa tomorrow, to see my dear friend Kim aka pursejunkie. Been missing her terribly since she moved down there. Can't wait to scrap again with her!! I will be without Internet for a few days, oh my what will I do lol...

I did a couple pickle projects recently, figured I would share them here.

5 comments:

~Kammie~ said...

LOVE the cards! and I always love your pictures--always look like they were taken in a professional studio.

ChristyR said...

the cards are fabulous! love them! can't wait to see the rest of the album!

Leah said...

oh great cards! have fun in FL!

Kristina said...

LOVE the cards!! Enjoy yourself...but hurry back...we miss you!

latte_grande said...

Wow, Big O...you inspire me to make cards!! Yours are just gorgeous!